Dubai Desert Safari, if you decide to vacation there, there are some activities you should do, learning its history. We find the following in camping activities.
- Pass Dune Bashing with 4×4 vehicles, unique moments that will make adrenaline play a unique role. You will tour the sand dunes of the Bedouin desert safari Dubai with highly trained and professional drivers who will make their adventures on the sands at full speed. This activity is usually carried out at dawn, considered a wonderful and unique sight.
- From there you have an incredible afternoon knowing the Sundays of the camps, from there you can choose which souvenir to bring.
- Belly Dance, a show whose history cannot be missed, this dance is ancient, it took place in Egypt thousands of years ago, was made to worship and worship the gods, with this dance they asked for fertility for women and land. At present the belly dance or Raks Sharki is still in force and it is a wonderful show, women are taught this dance from childhood, they dance it in family gatherings, in their close circles, and very few women are encouraged to take the dance to a professional level. . The flamboyant combinations consisting of two pieces with lots of stones and colors leave the audience in awe of the movements, clothes, and music.
- Tandoori Dance, this dance is a traditional Egyptian folk dance and is featured by the dancers’ wide skirts, the dance consists of turning by itself until the dancer enters a trance, this dance is performed by Dervish. In ancient times, it is said that the dervish took a vow of poverty and that the money he collected with his dances went to the poorest. Dervishes’ clothes are somewhat special, they appear with a black cloak, when the dance begins they take it off and wear white, they begin to spin within themselves to defeat death, the symbology is everything, the black cloak represents. death, the tomb, the white robe shroud, and the dance show that they have defied and defeated death, the dance can last for hours.
- The fire show is a wonderful fire acrobatic show where the performer captivates the eyes of the audience with his harsh, acrobatic moves and leaves the audience not only enchanted but astonished by everything he does with fire. A simply wonderful, shocking, and truly unique experience, I think you’ll rarely see anything like this stunt with fire to such perfection.
- Barbecue Dinner can be done on safari, at dusk, in the camps, you can enjoy the delicious typical dinner of the place, drink coffee the hookah, known as Arabic hookah, as the hours’ pass.
- With a coordinator who knows the dunes well, you can go on a Night Safari, and watch the sky on a magical starry night, if you are fond of stars, they can provide you with a telescope and you will not lose. Any detail and you will be able to see the infinity of stars our beautiful universe has, you will be able to see the magic of the night with the naked eye and some animals that appear at night, as long as there are excursions, you will be safe.
Dubai Desert Safari Activities:
Dubai Desert Safari activities in the United Arab Emirates are an adventure. That every person should experience at least once in their lifetime. There is a very rich ancient culture, and a lot of history that feeds the soul, and it’s worth it. Being acquired, when you think about it, all cultures have something in common. They adore and celebrate a meal, they say dinner or lunch. They share a coffee or tea, they unite us as brothers, we learn to empathize with others. You learn from the other, love is given and so on. An experience opens our minds and fills our souls.
10 top reasons to choose the best services for the Aconcagua climb
You have come to the right place to know the many reasons to choose the best services for the Aconcagua climb without problems. Aconcagua in Argentina may be the highest non-technical mountain, but still, it is only around 1,000 meters less than the Himalayas. Hence the steep altitude will cause many issues for even seasoned climbers to reach the peak. Especially the last 1,000 meters with steep altitudes with low oxygen levels There are also over 30 routes for climbing Aconcagua, so it is essential to choose the right one per the physical and other conditions. Also, to make the entire 12 to 18 or 20 days trip an enjoyable and exciting experience rather than facing any issues to fulfil your dream of climbing Aconcagua come true.
So, check the top reasons to select top services for the Aconcagua climb to transform challenges into opportunities for the best vacation.
Ten top reasons to choose the best services for Aconcagua Climb easy and safe
Aconcagua in Mendoza, Argentina, is the highest mountain in America and the southern hemisphere. Hence many with mountaineering and adventuring passions come to the magical Mendoza city annually. But not having proper preparation, and insufficient information will lead to many issues. It is why many casualties occur every year in the Aconcagua, which could cause a lot of hardships. Hence it is better to have the best services for the Aconcagua climb safe, easy and quickly. It is for the following, among other reasons.
- Have decades of experience helping thousands of people to climb Aconcagua without many difficulties to offer the right support for preparing, climbing, and returning safely
- Offer the right training plan for beginners to seasoned climbers to be ready to handle all the challenges of climbing Aconcagua with no issues.
- Provide the right itinerary as per the climbers’ free time to have a wonderful vacation to remember for a long time.
- Offers the best guide ratio of one guide to only a few climbers to have personalized help to go up to the peak without many problems
- Provide round-the-clock support to have all the facilities like porters, mules and others carry the luggage for the mountain trip.
- Offer the best base camp services to climbers to have the proper lodging, food and other facilities to make the trip joyful.
- Have self-owned infrastructure even at high camps to provide all the essential needs and support for Aconcagua climb safely
- Work only with small group sizes of only less than 10 climbers for each team to provide customized guidance and help.
- Provide proper acclimatization for enhancing the adjusting abilities to high altitudes and low oxygen levels.
- Offer caring help right from arriving at the Mendoza airport, staying in Mendoza, and carrying the essential things, until returning and boarding the flight.
The above facts and reasons will convince you to choose the best services for Aconcagua climb safely without issues to have a great and memorable time of your life.
We provide the best Aconcagua services with all the necessary medical facilities.
We have a 100 percent customer satisfaction record as we provide the best Aconcagua services with all the necessary medical facilities. We have our outstanding medical team, who will be there to assist you. Aconcagua is the tallest Mountain in the world, and due to this, it has various difficulties to climb the Mountain. Many people lost their lives while climbing the Mountain. But for your safety and unfortunate incidents, we have a great medical team to help you.
We at Acomara provide our best Aconcagua services.
We provide our best services to our clients, including all the necessary facilities. Each year, we help many climbers to explore the Mountain of Aconcagua.
- Park rangers
Since 1990, the park rangers service has controlled the protected area of Mount Aconcagua Park and helps the visiting climbers. Thus, this service is present in all the base camps.
Duties of park rangers
- They control the mount Aconcagua base camps.
- They check for cleanliness in all the base camps and Mount Aconcagua Park.
- They help and inform the climbers.
- They control waste collection.
- They also exercise the power of the police.
- Park rangers check admission permits.
- They are coordinating evacuations.
- Logistic services
An excellent logistic service is the vital success of your expedition. Planning and assigning resources to contract the corresponding services on time is essential. We provide accommodation both in the city of Mendoza and in penitentes. We organize and provide all the necessary services to achieve the successful mount Aconcagua expedition every year.
We not only provide accommodation in Mendoza and penitentes, but we also provide meals for all climbers. We offer excellent infrastructure in all the base camps in the Mountain of Aconcagua. We also provide logistic services to solo climbers. For more information about our services in Aconcagua, please visit our website.
- Local Aconcagua mountain guides
We have experienced and legally authorized local Aconcagua mountain guides. They will accompany you throughout your climbing journey. Our Aconcagua mountain guides have been working with us for ages and contributing their valuable experience with our climbers. They have been carefully selected and trained under the Mendocinean School of principles of High Mountain and trekking for over two years.
One mountain guide will be with our three climbers, who will assist you at every time and every place. Our local mountain guides carry VHF radio, emergency kit, rope, digital oximeter, and professional clothing and equipment.
Mules are the animals that make your journey in Aconcagua more comfortable. These animals have been used for carrying equipment and food supplies. These mules cannot take more than 60 kg per journey. We offer healthy mules which guarantee the safe arrival of equipment and people. Some muleteers live with these mules and work with these types of mules. Each muleteer takes care of three mules. We also offer people transportation on these mules from and to the Mountain of Aconcagua base camps.
These mules are excellent sources of transportation. And these mules will make your expedition more comfortable and safe. We advised you not to carry more than 30 kg per bundle as a mule cannot have more than 60 kg.
For a successful expedition, please visit our website or contact us.
6 Best Honeymoon Places In India For A Romantic Trip
A honeymoon is not just a trip. It’s a precious moment of your life that leave some beautiful memories of you with your partner. It is a moment to celebrate your new life, your eternal bond with your better half. So, you should take your honeymoon very seriously!
India is a country where you can enjoy and experience every type of climate. It is a versatile country, where you can find beautiful places with splendid vibes. From the mesmerizing Kerala beaches to the exclusive heritage of Rajasthan, from the chilling Jammu and Kashmir to sizzling Goa, you have a lot to explore.
So, why not choose India to fulfill your honeymoon goals? We present to you the top 6 best honeymoon places in India that are so fabulous that you will forget about going abroad.
Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir, is no less than a paradise on earth. Its lush valleys, shimmering lakes, picturesque landscapes, and splendid mountains will make you fall in love again. This place has been one of Bollywood’s favorites as many movies were shot in Srinagar.
You can also reach the shikhara with your loved one to experience a more dramatic and beautiful romance. There are Mughal gardens to visit with your partner, or you can enjoy sightseeing, shikhara rides, shopping, and much more.
The smallest union territory of India, Lakshadweep, is full of exotic and unoccupied beaches. Its beautiful beaches have a turquoise tinge that forms a beautiful blend with white sands. Book an aesthetic beach cottage to feel the positive and romantic vibes of the beach with your loved one.
Walk through the sands, leaving lovely footprints of you and your partner. Island hopping, coral reefs, water sports, scuba diving, and snorkeling are some of the activities that you can enjoy here.
One of the most beautiful places in the world, Rajasthan, is a lovely place because of its rich culture. If you want the essence of royalty on your honeymoon trip, it’s time to fly to Rajasthan. Jaisalmer is one beautiful city in Rajasthan that offers a plethora of exciting things. You can enjoy camel rides, elephant rides, sightseeing of palaces, forts, and many more. Its Thar desert is very vast to enjoy various dunes activities.
Jaisalmer is famous for its tent accommodations where you will experience exclusive cultural nights. Rajasthani dancers and musicians give mind-blowing performances that you will surely enjoy. You will also like spending time with your spouse inside the Golden Fort of Jaisalmer.
Ooty, Tamil Nadu
Let’s move to the south of India. Ooty in Tamil Nadu is one of the popular and topmost honeymoon destinations. It has a romantic aura that is present in its iconic Botanical Gardens, breathtaking Rose Garden, Ooty Lake, and Dodabetta Peak.
Take your better half to this romantic place where you will find yourself interacting with nature and embracing the peace. You can also roam around the tea garden, hills, Nilgiri Mountain Railway, etc. One plus point of this place is that you can visit it throughout the year.
Darjeeling, West Bengal
Darjeeling is a stunning hill station that is perfect for honeymoon couples. The widespread tea plantations and sizzling and chilly weather of Darjeeling, are like a cherry on your honeymoon cake.
Not only it’s famous among the people of India, but it is also dear to people all around the world. You will experience a pleasant beginning of your newly married life with Darjeeling. Apart from tea gardens, you can visit monasteries, enjoy trekking, shopping, toy train, etc.
PS: Make sure to keep a check on your luggage in order to avoid any misplacement while travelling in India.
Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Agra is home to the marvelous Taj Mahal, which is one of the significant figures in our Architectural history. Along with it are situated Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort, which will complete your beautiful honeymoon trip.
Taj Mahal is recognized as the most romantic monument in the world, and its an epitome of love, eternal love. So why not visit this romantic place with your dear one on your honeymoon?
Explore the magnificent beauty of the Taj Mahal holding the hands of your love, and capture heavenly memories from your honeymoon. Apart from this, you can also visit other world heritage sites and relish in the streets of Agra doing shopping.
Business11 months ago
The First Steps in Inventing an Idea
Travel1 year ago
Business And Visitor Visa for the US
Business12 months ago
Indian Visa for Kenya And Namibia Citizens
Travel1 year ago
US Visa for Norwegian and Japanese Citizens
Travel1 year ago
Turkey Visa for Indian and Indonesian Citizens
Travel1 year ago
How To Apply For An Indian Visa For Bolivia And Colombia Citizens
Travel12 months ago
Emergency eVisa for Turkey
Travel1 year ago
New Zealand Visa for Spanish and Swedish Citizens
Business12 months ago
Business and Medical Visa for India
Travel12 months ago
Canada Visa for British and Australian Citizens